HandNet® for Windows by Ingersoll-Rand Security Technologies
December 22, 2011 Leave a comment
HandNet® for Windows
Middleware, Biometrics Performance Monitoring
Biometric sample acquisition sensor type:
Supported products: HK-2-F3, ID3D-R / RW
- Physical Access Control
- Time and Attendance
- Vendor specified: Manufacturing, Grocery, Healthcare, Hospitality, Restaurants, Retail
HandNet for Windows is a user-friendly interface that lets you control and monitor a network of HandKey readers simply and easily. With just one comprehensive program you can monitor activity and alarms on all readers, and control the access of each user.
- Automatic hand template management allows template distribution from the HandKey used for enrollment to other HandKey devices, eliminating the need for a user to be enrolled at every device.
- Independent door control capability with no need for access control panel.
- Monitor multiple remote sites right from your desktop PC.
- Remote enrollment enables new users to be enrolled without physically going to the HandKey.
- Assign temporary access to selected users by specifying a user’s start and stop days and times.
- Manage archive activity to keep old information available for reports.
- Manage alarms for additional security.
List of applied/complied/received standards, certification programs, awards, or conducted independent testing, monitoring, reporting, and reviews:
- Supported Communications: RS232, RS485, Ethernet, Modem RS232, RS485, Ethernet
Availability of Return on Investment (ROI) analysis and calculator:
Selected list of use cases and customers:
- Full list here
Company business type/role:
Sensor manufacturer, Algorithm developer, Device manufacturer
Geographical reach in terms of sales and support:
Selected list of partners/resellers/distributors:
Social Media channels:
Product demo, case study, or any other video or audio link: