IriShield-USB MO 2120 (comes in 3 packages: Chip and camera, Module, Encased device AND diverse interfaces: IriShield-USB, IriShield-UART)
Also available as: IriShield-USB BK 2121U, IriShield-USB BO 2121, IriShield-USB MK 2120U
Biometric Capture Device
Biometric sample acquisition sensor type:
- Border management / Maritime / Ports / Civil ID
- Consumer ID
- Criminal ID / Law Enforcement
- Document issuance / Civil ID
- Employment background checks / Civil ID
- Logical Access Control / Data or device access / Data security
- Military ID
- Mobile ID
- Physical Access Control
- Time and Attendance
- Voter registration / Civil ID
IriShield™ Series is an ultra-compact, auto-capture camera module, complete with onboard iris recognition and a PKI-based security infrastructure that ensures complete data security.
With its low cost, IriShield™ Series will lower the entry barrier to deploying iris biometric solutions in all sorts of applications.
IriShield series are offered in three packages with diverse options to developers and manufacturers for integration with various applications.
- Chip & Camera: Essential Module components (CPU, firmware, camera) are offered separately as the most cost-effective option for those with sophisticated manufacturing capability. Design and implementation assistance are available with this package.
- Module: Offered as a ready-to-integrate hardware component with all the drudgeries of hardware design and manufacturing already completed. Create your own branded product by adding your own case.
- Encased Device: Ready-to-use product. Ideal for software developers or value added resellers to develop application system. No need to develop any hardware.
- Auto-Capture & Template Generation
- Auto-Capture, Template Generation & Matching
IriShield series support three models to meet common interface connections of various security devices/systems.
- IriShield-USB: Data communication to the host via USB interface; power is also supplied through the USB cable.
- IriShield-UART: Data communication through the serial(UART) interface; best suited to small systems like door lock.
- Secure on-board processing
– All key functions like iris capture, iris recognition, key generation, encryption, and digital signature are done on-board in a secure environment.
- Secure data & communication
– Each IriShield device has its own 2048 bit RSA key securely generated on-board for encryption and digital signature.
– Key device in IriTech’s secure end-to-end biometric solution.
– OTP/Password/Timestamp can be seamlessly integrated with IriShield.
- Ultra-compact, light weight
– Most economical for projects of any size.
– Windows 32bit, Linux 32bit, Embedded Linux, and Android.
List of applied/complied/received standards, certification programs, awards, or conducted independent testing, monitoring, reporting, and reviews:
- Image format: ISO Standard 19794-6 (2005 & 2011), (640 x 480 Pixels, 8 bit Grayscale), full support of K1, K2, K3, K7
- Eye safety standard (IEC 62471:2006-07)
- FCC-Class A (Encased model only)
- IP54 (Encased model only)
- Upside down protection (Encased model only)
- PKI (2048-bit) and AES (256-bit);
- X509 Certificate,
- PFX/PKCS#12 Certificate,
- RSA key pair generated on-board
Availability of Return on Investment (ROI) analysis and calculator:
Selected list of use cases and customers:
Company business type/role:
Sensor manufacturer, Algorithm developer, Device manufacturer
Geographical reach in terms of sales and support:
Selected list of partners/resellers/distributors:
Social Media channels:
LinkedIn , News , Youtube Channel
Product demo, case study, or any other video or audio link: